That is b.s. I would not want a kid walking through that or someone's pet. Keep on the town until they resolve it. Some people know how to...
Very cool. I'd take them over woodchucks any day.
Same here. Have a good day NH mountain man .
Just across town to a larger property. It will have more space the family and for wood and forging work.
We did. It did take over a year with all the hurdles, but we are in the final stretch and just about all packed away.
The plan is for a new class A installed in one of two locations. I'm bringing the Castine if needed this winter, but i would eventually like to...
It was a productive day, but I'm no longer a hoarder. :tears: I will be again in a few weeks though.:yes::saw: [ATTACH]
We finally had some nice weather to let the cats out on the back porch. They are out there now. I just turned the heat down in the house and let...
Yesterday was very busy getting almost all of the remaining firewood to family. There is some left I will get over to my neighbor. I also moved...
Luna waiting for a bushwhack. [ATTACH] Both cats had their nails trimmed this weekend so they are more user-friendly.
Breakfast and coffee first and then it will be a basement cleaning day. Just under 30 days until our move, so we are winding down here.
Excellent advice Stinny. I hope things stay in check for you and your treatment is successful. Prayers up.
I saw this one at the local big orange box store yesterday. Looks like a good price. They usually have the display Webers on the second shelf,...
Actually this thread hijack was perfect. Pontoon boat and outhouse...:rofl: :lol: Picture courtesy of my sons photoshop skills...or lack...
fishingpol will bring a fishing pole...
Just about outta popcorn...
About a 15'x 25' room with high ceilings. Average insulation and newer windows. It heats it very well.
I've had the Aspen, moved to a F 100, F 3 and now F 400 Castine. My dad runs a 602. It is a very capable heater with limited run times. It...
About 42 or so on the hill near us. Some were strutting around. Way overpopulated. I havent seen a partridge or pheasant in years I believe...
Very nice with the lighting!