A "box scraper" make's a good wood hauler with very little *mod's and no effect to it's original purpose. * just add some chain attachment points...
Page 4, let's not make a big deal out of this, Poor Gas has prolly beat himself up enough.:whistle:
Oh believe me, he dropped that topic like a hot tater:rofl: :lol: 1 little pic and no details.
Just catchin up here Gas, and really, at 13.5 hours your first ding:eek:. It happens to all of us. What's you grapple loading technique? If you...
They go together like ham & cheese!:thumbs:
There's an old Marshall Tucker Band song called "Property Line", one of my favorite lyric in the song is "my idea of a good time, is walking my...
I would have thought you'd have more snow than that, looks like a perfect day:yes: We're pretty much shut down here, several feet of super wet...
Welcome bassattacker :thumbs: Did the previous owner describe his operation technique? Your type of system is usually run full out until your 800...
Tight (spaced) cedar trees keeping the snow & weather off while browsing on the tips?
With 5'-7' of snow, the Deer might rather been shot:D
Well I'll add a few pics, the first one is my sad log wagon. [ATTACH] Then some of the snow came off the shop roof a little sooner than it...
Ha, better look closer, I do have a roof, and bolt on a plastic window in the winter, but my cab consists of lumber "wrapping" & zip ties and my...
Like Stinny said, bring it:D[ATTACH] Beside's fresh peaches and gardening from June to Sept., you guy's down south just don't know what your...
Sometime's I just let the rock win and just dump some dirt around it to "lower" it some.:whistle:
This (about a month ago)[ATTACH] is this (from the other direction & the first snow of the year) [ATTACH] Gonna be needing it again tomorrow....
Flamestead I'm just "messin" with that saying, I've used it plenty of time myself, but in reading your post it just hit me funny. That grapple...
That "driven" option will also act as a brake coming down a grade. If you've ever done the trailer pucker going down hill with a heavy trlr. or...
I've heard of this and I must have bad luck. Over the years I have bent several "forks" on my pallet forks, fought with them with my excavator,...
Yes they are available. I don't know the details on who has what. (option/std)I've just been a brochure collector/dreamer for quite a whileo_O...
No, she use's her "TANF" money for that & her beer money.:headbang: It's gettin to where spay & neuter need's to enter this equation.