I think your not alone, it's a little busy here for day time on a workday:whistle:
The door's are safety glass on a factory full cab. My El cheapo windshield is plastic, but the wind doesn't know.:D
I'm very carefull washing it, and it comes out after the snow. The whole that's left is my AC in the summer:thumbs: Someone told me that after a...
Where's your "spirit of adventure''?:D
Thank's Hammy, but no cab there. Just a roof and a plexiglass wind shield. I asked the salesman when I was inquiring about a cabbed tractor how...
I forget how I enjoy looking at y'alls pics, no matter how simple or routine they might seem. Well here's a few from this morning, around 5* but...
Very nice, your patience was rewarded. Today we didn't see the teens either...... But it's might warm up into them by Monday.:whistle:
Well that makes sense, I thought that with your Gov. Cuomo........................ Sure would be nice to be able to buy dynamite, I've got my...
I guess NY has an overzealous "air police" eh? Can you light it up and just call it arson?:whistle:
Not yet, spent a few hours in the woods yesterday with the winch dropping & hauling some Beech. Pretty much sucked, while the snow will support me...
STUMPS SUCK Some one has to do it. Good work Gas:dex:
I've got a decent sized gas powered p/w, by the time you drag it out, get it running, hook up the hose's........ you decide to skip it and just...
Our "big city" is also Portland, and also filled with these fruitcake - snowflake type's. Scary to see this mentality in the heartland.
Bingo! 2- 81" pieces out of a 144" board:D
Thanks for that link Flamestead! Here's my version of it. Very cheap and simple to build. 2 2x6x10 - 2 2x6x12 - 3 2x4x8 (pt) & some const....
You got enough winches to start a............:D Hoard house:whistle: You must really have some "pull":eek: What a drag:yes: Man you are wound...
I bet your underwear got damaged:rofl: :lol: Good old Yanmar 336D? I had one of them, wish I still did.
This is when it was first barely usable, had to try it.[ATTACH] Here it is finished with the 3 point hitch on the front for use with the tractor....
^^^^ What Butcher said!!
Yup, I'd skip taking the pic's of that "kodak moment" myself :whistle:. Like a lot of things, when things go wrong with a tractor, they go wrong...