Dennis, like this? [ATTACH] or this:whistle: [ATTACH]
Most hardwood's are @ around 40# cu/ft. air dried. They say that there is only about 70-90 cu/ft of wood in a 128 cu/ft cord. Most wood has (iirc)...
It's been a while since I've seen pics of your stacks Dave.... I forgot how challenged they make me feel, every time. Thank's buddy:thumbs:
I just have a "go away" sign up at the road :D those that make it down just stick their head in the door and holler.
I had to check, here's the (little) difference between perm ethrin and py rethrum. Permethrin and Pyrethrum Insecticides - What's The Difference?
I think this year, summer is going to be the first few day's of August! I'll be...........[ATTACH]
Right now, I still have about 2 to 3 feet of tick repellant in my woods, that white kind, and it's been lightly snowing all day.:picard: .....but...
I'm going to sue myself for some big bucks:D
That's a 3/4 4wd Suburban under that snow in the background [ATTACH] of this pic.
That's a retired USMC trailer that was 4 sale by the side of the road, iirc like $300 - prolly 15 years ago. I added the log bunks. It's not the...
He quoted both of us but flat out ignored you:D
If you really want to do it right [ATTACH] Around $80 here. The bonus or price off-set rather, is that you can use (cheaper) lumber or...
Ya got any Locust growing near by? IMHO better than p/t.
The depth snuck up on me sitting here all afternoon b/sin around here:eek: That's a pretty good pile for just the length of the tractor. We have...
Just watched the 5:00 numbnuts standing in the snow. I think your just in a (forgot what they called it) where there's a big hole in the storm...
Oh, not that I thought you didn't, just your comment on loving a nor'easter! A good storm bring's it all together:thumbs: warm heat - plenty of...
My picnic table (about a half page up) is now bare. No measuring this one, at least honestly:whistle:. I do love a good snow storm also NHMM. esp....
Axe thrower? Just saw your log target. From the looks of that snow, "windage" might be a big adjustment today:rofl: :lol:
Mechanicsville --MD? Friends told me the Dogwood's already bloomed down there.
Ok, almost live snow pics from Maine, just outside the shop door a minute ago. Starting to blow pretty good now.[ATTACH] [ATTACH] Yes, just...