I found some big 'hunks' of it from a re-roofing job for pretty cheap, it's heavy to put it on top of my 6' double rows but works well. As heavy...
C'mon man, iirc your an Engineer. This is 2017 and I'm surprised that you don't use... [ATTACH] :rofl: :lol:.
I think your right, the leave's look just right but the bark looks a little different from mine. It's a heavy dense wood.
Locust? No matter what, it's free roadside BTU's:D
I bought one, used from a commercial cutter....... 30 years ago (F-2000). Told my wife the same thing.:D Well it's true, that's what we mow with...
Tidbit, yesterday was the first 70* day since Nov. 19 last year:dex:
Mostly Beech, then some white birch & maple. I've got tons of Beech growing here and for some reason there's no market for the logs.
I built this a few years outta high school (I can't believe how old I'm getting) over 35 years ago out of what I could scrounge. The beam is way...
I have an old FS-90 that I bought new years ago, like over 20! Although it doesn't get a ton of use, every year it just keep's going. I run a 12"...
I find that beech get's punky real fast. I have enough beech to be fussy, but it's a high btu wood. I was finally spitting some today myself:thumbs:
Get it quick GIBIR man! Do you have the "Beech bark disease" in you beech's over there?
That yellow thing is my log splitter.
Finally split some wood and got to fill one of my new wood rack's. I took the time earlier this week to get the snow off of some of my firewood...
I'm "chompin at the bit" for our snow to melt. I was in the woods (on show shoe's) Monday measuring some logs, I could still burry the 2' side of...
Yeah, I've learned just to write smaller checks, more often:rofl: :lol:
I was sitting here reading this and noticed that my jaw actually dropped in reaction. And I thought that I had been through some pretty good storms.
That's quite a bit of hail there Kevin! Mowed twice! That's the first thing in your pic I noticed was how green your grass was. If you look...
Skeeter is that the "egg" or the Komando (or something like that)? I've only heard of 2 names for the ceramic cookers. When you have a minute,...
I need to spend some time with someone with one of those ceramic cookers. The more I see & talk to folks the more interested I get, They seem to...
Just a reminder, DO NOT OPERATE YOUR TRACTOR VERTICALLY:rofl: :lol: .....and this will require a new avatar with your "mug" on a tractor seat...