How many to make a pair of boots?:whistle:
Locust, Redbud & Dogwood bloom's, they sure are a pretty sign of spring!
The Vanderman MFG. Co - NO.3 Vise - The Garage Journal Board and you don't want to "go there", it's up to page 2751!
Man if that vise could talk! There's a vise thread over on The VISES of Garage Journal - The Garage Journal Board but it's about 1000 pages long....
Isn't that the truth! PPPPPPP or Proper Pryor Planning Prevents Pisz Poor Projects :thumbs:
Either that or a still disguised as a pick up. :D
I guess your "in the business"? I've never heard a bad word about them, do you find this to be true? I'm adding a small addition and pretty sure...
Re cooping the costs of the geo thermal at retirement age ......... spend it on super insulating & travel instead.
Spray foam insulate & Mini Splits :thumbs:
Dang, I feel lucky when I find a old hotdog with no bite out of it :D
I think anyone that burn's wood, especially in a boiler of some sort realize's the inconsistencies' of wood's burning characteristics in relation...
....or here in NE, tie wire it under your truck for the winter:rofl: :lol:
Any of you anvil beater's ever try to actually promote a light rust finish? I've always been partial to old found in the dirt forged metal parts,...
So you burn year round for DHW and this has not happened in the past?
Look's like it's a 100 years old :thumbs:, and that is meant as a compliment!
I sharpen it as it is, that hook is tough to get sharp. I need to contact them to see if they'll send me one of those special handle nut/bolt...
I keep one on my tractor :thumbs:
Where ya been neighbor? Maybe I've just missed seeing your post's:whistle:
I need one of those "donar" saw's me self:D
Look's a lot like the Hornbeam handle's w/spar oil that I just made for a few hookaroon's.