Got "Southbound" blasting right now!
:thumbs: I've built many "things" that I could have bought…….. at less than half price, even if I figured my time at minimum wage :rofl: :lol: It...
My hat's off to both of you! In my few (tig) attempts, there is apparently a disconnect in my foot. Left hand, right hand, and foot not all wired...
Yeah, that one "will leave a mark":rofl: :lol:
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] Purtier than I expected. $213 on ebay, now waiting for some ammunition to come.
I'm waiting for it :ups: After pounding a bunch of 20d spikes I started wondering about a big nail gun and if they were even made, I'd never seen...
Hemlock, lot's of it around here. Got a few or the floor beams in today after finally finding some good 8" fasteners. I'm partial to the new...
From the looks of the stump log, that tree was on it's way out anyway. They do get to a size where it's just not fun anymore (without several...
Lol, I can only use that up till about noon. After that I need the Old Man card :eek:
[ATTACH] Not what you expected? :D [ATTACH] It's got a 10-1/4" blade that cuts 3-3/4" for my room addition project. Got a nail gun coming...
Back at it. This was when I "unwrapped it" after the winter.[ATTACH] The first floor walls [ATTACH] We decided to make it 2 floors, expanding...
WWAAAYYY too hot today. 93*
This year's "shoulder season" got's big shoulders! Been on oil on & off for a month now with periods with the windows open. :picard: It's all...
Bert your pics of NV sure do blow away any "mental images" I've ever had about your state and having never been there, it's obviously not all...
.....until a friend called, a pregnant sow got out. Got her back in but she's going to piglet any time now and was not happy in her pen, broke it...
Yup, that's why I'm here at 9:30 am:whistle: Took Mom out to dinner last night, no projects in the shop right now so today looks like a total...
:thumbs: I'm watching this one too and looking forward to some pics.
maine tools "saw" - craigslist [ATTACH]
But first I need the link on "how to use a smart phone":whistle:
It's a "faux" vertical Sav, you just lay parallel to it!:D