Free wood is hard to resist..... but dang if I would want to be seen in a Dodge. Get a real dark tint.:rofl: :lol: sorry Brother, you left that...
Nice Greg! Not sure what your using the wall for but I used to be able to get 3 footers/half block also for a "running bond" pattern. The blocks...
I have seen some guy's screw roof metal (pole barn type) to pitched "sleepers" under a deck before. That stuff is pretty stout and might at least...
Kinda like the pig farmer talking to a down wind neighbor. 'Smells like money to me':D I love the smell of oak also, but then I love the smell of...
I've never used it, but I can't see how this won't be a big ice dam at certain weather conditions. It's a huge gutter basically.:eek: I sure do...
Set that beam & post deal today, should help "soften" the not very fancy metal exterior, there's a long story behind that. :whistle: [ATTACH]...
Typical feel good govt."circle jerk" :whistle: Not a lot of recessed ceiling lights that are not within the building's insulation "envelope" and...
Alright then......... [ATTACH] These are some medium ones. Couldn't find the pics of the big ones:D
Piers are in! Those are some of the larger rocks that came out of that hole:eek:[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Sure was nice to see the sun & sky today eh?:yes:
Yeah those day's of "humping" lumber like that are over for me, I'm reminded most mornings when my knees are waking up:whistle: If it wasn't for...
Well it's been raining since I set those beams, and forgot to mention that it's now a 2 room addition. We're going with a 2nd floor. I was not...
Yeah they don't play anymore. I was lucky when I was a kid (& older). Had a LEO pour our beer out before and send us home. Now I'm scared to death...
Funny snake story, I grew up where we had snakes, Black snakes were very common but harmless, Racers were crazy fast, Rattlers would let you know...
[ATTACH] You guy's cut your wood a lot shorter than we do around here:D
Hey I recognize those spruce logs on that log trailer! Last I saw them they were inches from a black chain link fence off the back corner of...
Not that I've found either. I used to discover some good stuff on XM, but it's seems lately like their almost just doing play lists. What I have...
Funny, a few years ago, our daughter in her early 20's pulled in the lane (in her Jeep), she had on a song from the Filmore East album. That silly...
I can see that story happening.
Right now? In Memory of Elizabeth Reed.