:yes: Yeah, today "they've" dropped the 12 to 24"+" part from last night, and raised the upper limit to 26":D
Let me know if you find them. I have only (above^^^) If you get hard up enough, I'll stock up my stash on my next visit and smuggle some across...
I found them (Martins potato rolls & buns) when I was down in Biddeford visiting my folks at the big Market Basket humongus store. They are hard...
If we were closer……… in a heartbeat! Been trying to get the same thing together with a few guy's here. 4-5 guy's you know that will be "all in"...
We just got about 11'' yesterday. 1-5'' tomorrow, then the weather folks have us in the "jackpot" zone for Sunday into Monday 12-24''+:thumbs: and...
I think they are closer to $20k:eek: There are lot's of cool options also, like the rear axles steering (hydraulically) to better navigate...
Looks good, bof of em! Something must be wrong with me, I'd take a good sammy over almost anything except a steak and if there was a good steak...
Ya gotta be real good with chopsticks I guess.:rofl: :lol:
^^^ this & what Bullitt said. They are pretty cheap grapple wise, but they should be. A friend has one and they look like the struggle (to be...
Mid winter frame wash, hillbilly style. Sure makes you feel good watching the water running off go from grey/black to clear. I tell myself that it...
I'm really thinking that I'm going to get through this year, with what's left from last years "row":eek: Pretty weak winter for cold & snow this...
Your "good to go" with that construction. It was very popular just after the first "energy crunch". As long as it's not's over 40 years...
Real nice find! That is the original cordless saw.:D
Very nice! I'm glad you mentioned that they were 4' opened up. :thumbs: I've been half azz collecting old strap/barn hinges for years. A lot of...