That's one of my favorite pics to use also, in the right situation. I keep it and this one handy.[ATTACH]
....now if I could only cool with wood :D
You know burning wood in a boiler can really have a long learning curve. Your fuel (wood) may seem to be consistent, but it really is not, your...
Done just right, turkey (or chicken) skin is right up there with bacon on the yummy scale. Wish they'd come out with a 10 pound skin only...
That makes for a looong cook Dave.
Marinate ? wrap in foil? inject? What way do y'all like to cook one?
A "store bought" 2x anything used to start *life as a full 2" thick (in the case of a 2x 3,4,6,8, etc) by the full width, the it got planed down...
I just did my 2nd pork butt for this 'cooking season', mmmm. First time I put the needle to it, actually my wife made up some concoction. Still...
It depends, here a home owner can put in his own septic system, plumbing & electric. It does get inspected.
It might be an extra bag per yard, but your right.
Set the 2nd floor walls today and tied in some of the outer layer of insulation & tyvek buttoned up. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Slow but somewhat steady. Got the 1x10 pine ceiling (above the floor timbers) down and the 2x6 t&g floor for the 2nd floor down. The 3 walls for...
I've seen various atv log arches before, either I've never noticed that diagonal rod lifting idea, or they didn't have it. Your buddy's design is...
.....like a good neighbor, XXL is there! :salute:
I'm doing a project with "sawmill" lumber. It's laughable putting a (full dimension) 2x6 next to todays common framing lumber. There's 5.5 bd/ft...
Eric, like I said, I am still learning. I'm sure there's a 100 way's to skin this cat, it just seems that you really have to screw up for it to be...
Yes, this one. Like I said I couldn't remember how I last did it. I have had some meat too smokey, although I think that was with ribs. Now that...
No big news, pics or anything, but I unwrapped the smoker (put away for the winter) thursday and smoked a butt after a long winter with no...
Those blocks are cool! I've used them for retaining walls into a hillside and then for the "foundation" for the back wall of a building, a...
Beech should have a fairly smooth bark. If you start to see some cankers or other problems with the bark, cut it. It seem's to degrade quickly and...