Oh yeah...:yes: I have empty racks that look sad.
Good morning, members. Wet start to the day. 35⁰/66⁰ mostly overcast. I have a tree service coming today to work up a quote for the taking...
Ok....a rope = 1/3 cord. Got it
I'll get an opinion from the tree service on that. The branches don't hang over the lines, currently, but could should they fall. Good point!
Do you need to take away the brush?
For a few years I've put off dealing with some dead ash trees on the property. EAB is killing all the ashes in the area. I have a tree service...
Good morning, members. Nice day ahead. 29⁰/46⁰ some sun. I think, I'll bring a load of wood to the deck. We're still burning to keep the oil...
Ohhhhh..... I thought it was this kind. :cool: [ATTACH]
A rope = a cord. Learning something new most every day here!
Good morning, members. Decent day ahead. 46⁰/52⁰ sunny. Breezy. A this-n-that day. Be safe Be healthy
The summer canaries(gold finch) are turning color. [ATTACH]
They swim very well!
Ditto
Don't be that guy..... [MEDIA]
Good morning, members. One more soggy-n-foggy day. 39⁰/63⁰ warming up, anyways. Steady rain later tonight. Another inside day. Leftover...
It came out pretty good. [ATTACH]
I have nothing to offer except that I'd watch, for sure!! :popcorn::cheers::grizz:
Going into April, I've emptied 9 racks(3 cords) I might empty the equivalent of one more rack, as we're still using the woodstove. I've shifted...
Get a quonset hut! [ATTACH]
Many hands!!! Well done,