Good morning, members. A daw day ahead. 33⁰/43⁰ showers. We're meeting with our tax guy. All investment paperwork finally came in. No real...
Was it Scott's mulch? I see the 1.5cuft bags for $2.00 each. The more genetic brand is the same price, but a full 2cuft/bag at Lowes....
White bleeding hearts [ATTACH] Red bleeding hearts [ATTACH] Day lillies. [ATTACH] I could add more, but you get the point.
Good wintry morning, members. Woke up to expected snow. 30⁰/37⁰ Snow turns to rain, later this morning. 1 inch possible. raw A good day to...
Best of luck with it!
Got home to this - [ATTACH] So.... [ATTACH]
Good morning, members. Cool raw day ahead. 33⁰/46⁰ overcast with showers. Snowflakes in the region. Packing up and heading home. Be safe...
In Brewster Ma, at Crosby Beach. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] We were looking for sea glass. Mrs MikeInMa found a couple of pieces. [ATTACH]
Good morning, members. Cold start. 26⁰/48⁰ sunny. Rain coming in tonight. I'm hoping to get in a beach walk today. Otherwise, a...
I was able to fill-up yesterday for $2.77/gal. This was at BJ's, similar to Costco/Sams.
For a school, with varying aged kids, I'd think the cookies should be thin. 6-7 inches? The placing of thick rounds would increase injury risk...
How thick are these "stepping stones" to be?
A cool, but sunny day. Just outside Hyannis Harbor[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Tough when shooting into the sun [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Lots of houses are sided with cedar shakes. They age to a light gray. Of course, they aren't in direct contact with ground moisture, but they do...
We were told it's a Skinner organ. It was pieced together from several others that had fallen into disarray.
A few years ago, I was fortunate to have the Vietnam traveling wall setup one town away. Very humbling experience. Simple, yet powerful and...
Good morning, members. Cold this morning. 26⁰/42⁰ sunny and breezy. We had hoped to walk a beach today, but the temps/wind chill may push...
Marinas are mostly empty. Boat yard racks are packed.
Our timing was off, getting to hear it. It's on the to-do list.
Chatham - at the outer elbow of Cape Cod. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]