If you have everything documented- court 12gs is no small outlay
I have an earlier version, save your cash, unless ya need to split kindling. A maul is much faster.
well That's going to be a new one on the books assault with a deadly mattress.
Oh -oh now ya done it, No fair playing the girl card.
Plan- a pre-meditated endeavor- ( sometimes conceived in an over medicated condition) The best laid plans of mice and men................
Likely promoted just so he wouldn't be costing the company any more or at less money in down time-- seen that a lot.
Bustin deer with hand cannons is pure delight - Contenders, Strikers and Xp100's in various cal., Kind of left over from my silhouette days.
Well I got[ATTACH] The Massey Ferguson Sorry about the stock photo batteries dead in camera but same unit
The joys of growing up 50% on the farm 50% in the city- I can write in pretty much any style as dry as you like or colorful. Just more fun with...
It is self replicating.
Well I shuffle until the kinks work out every morning. Ain't got no gray hair just turned kinda white. Still got all my teeth-at least one of them...
All I used was a couple of pieces cut out an old car hood.
Generac seems to me they were using Briggs eng. I know they lost a huge account due to reliability issues on the Briggs part.
:drool::stirpot::grizz::chef:
Yes, run into that, couple buffrin solve that for me. Sometimes I will get some nasty cramps- can be anywhere below the waist- believe me when I...
I burned a lot of Box elder in the past along with silver maple, just because of short drying time when split smallish easy lighting but still...
Well here's a new one - Can't burn Boxelder because......... it's too Fibrous
There was an article recently about a small Alaskan town, miles and miles from nowhere, closing the Dump to locals- seems for many years it was...
2 nuts- no, some units only have one. Torx- T20 on the smaller side my set runs up to T60
Turkeys- not much in the way of predators urban areas. they are becoming as common as Robins. know a couple small farms, the birds are starting...