one of my 7900's is pushing 20years, still runs as good as the newer one which is only about 4 years old, have 112 and 116si also 30years+? old...
Fired the stove last two days to drive the chill out of the house and bonus reduce the humidity which was pushing 70%. Rained a bit every day for...
Robert Palmer - Thanks
Oh Oh, cat claw- a move learned in another life- terminal for the recipient. Man hand? No, no calluses
The up down part specific the rhythm of the words trigger some long forgotten tune , which I can not place although there is a vague memory of...
Its all about revenue for someones pocket- 90% of it has no other meaning what so ever. I also love when they use their hired contractor for...
Bringem on , about wore out my third plastic back scratcher this year. Really should just spin a piece of oak and put some nails in the end....
$45 for the grinder- motor and 2" pulley had laying around belt as well, cobbled it together and went to town. Used a kitchen aid for a few,...
strange summer- haven't seen fox or yotes at all, cleaned out the ground squirrels only seen 1 in the last 3 weeks and that was only for second....
Got a manual crank #32 bunch of years ago came with a 12" sheeve on it with a handle to crank it added a 1.5hp Motor- takes about 15 minutes to...
That is one heck of a synopsis. I have a question - How in .... do you mange to keep long finger nails , I always seem to mange to mess up at...
Wolves like sheep- never really liked mutton my self. Just figured cartoon for cartoon.
Now where is the big bad wolf when ya really need im.[ATTACH]
interesting to see where the air wash intake is . is there another like that by the other front leg? When I got mine the pedestal was already on...
The probabilities of me eating popcorn at a chick flic and hunting for a man/ woman ( whatever your lean is) on a Fri. night are...
Hf mill is around 2700 + shipping and ya can't use the coupon anymore- plus you can forget about any kind of customer service - Heck I have been...
I think Woodland sells just the head of the unit ( bandsaw) , better choice in the long run than HF. Band saw only good for slabbing. Depending...
Chain mail- not too good for swimming- nomex either for that matter. Great quote. Not to sharp today, can't think of one in reply. No matter...
No guts - No glory, for that I commend you Scavenger. Creativity ,Risk Taking, and Fortitude to put up with the participants in this thread....
As I read this thread, every so often, I think to my self well....... . Ah, but then the alarm bells start going of and I return to some sort...