Middle America has made a rather large statement. (Not surprising to me. As the rumblings I have heard were approaching earthquake proportions)...
The number of gov. employees in WI now out number us common working people.
Just remember that suppressor, to be legal to have in your possession, will need a $250 Federal tax stamp. National firearms act of 1938. And...
Can't remember which year somewhere between 56 and 59 ( might have been 58) - buick roadmaster longest wheel base on production car not counting...
gonna need a bigger truck or add a trailer.:thumbs:
basement wood furnace - have a branch off stove pipe points up flue stick shop vac output in it turn on shop vac for a bit then lite furnace ....
Tractor wheels just steel no rubber on the smaller AC, was a crank start - magneto and gravity fed fuel- Big red one ( don't remember brand) had...
Still find tv sets old style on cl free section converter boxes also, sometimes the new types also just older with out hd and such. Haven't...
Funny thing is for the most part we all lived to tell about it. Made some spectacular fireworks- not a ton of boom but lots of flash- strong...
Sweat pants-- Can't stand them
If that's a secondary burn type then you need to leave a couple inches clear at the top of the load for the reburn action.
Canes poles catching bullheads for dinner. Slingshots and stones ( till I got old/ big enough for the .22 and shotgun) for pigeons- breakfast)....
Just keep that stuff over there on the east side for awhile yet. I ain't ready for white outs.
I got a couple of those talking boxes moving picture thing-a-ma-jigs. One is always snowing the other its hailing (LCD):thumbs:
I shot competitively for many years just about every type of discipline even won a few state and regional games, shotgun, rifle, pistol, Black...
Ya, well then we got to share the hoard. That's hard to do for a hoarder. catch 22.:rofl: :lol:
Yes call - update Silver gone- I do have about 1/2 doz. x 28+" dia x 17"-3' long elm pieces- not sure on the exact count too wet right now to...
Do not recieve texts- all are blocked- reason mostly junk advertising I have no use for and just eats minutes, or bytes, phone is a land line and...
I had forgotten the name of the group/ singer. Now I am hungry, referencing meatloaf as a nutritional source of course.
Reminds me of the dashboard light song............. Geez that's going to rumbling round in my skull for while. First base , second base , line...