I have the small Silvey (310?) here, mine is quite old. No vise clamp on that ya just held on to the chain and kept it tight to the pawl. Rail gap...
Better look at that vise a bit closer . It is closing both sides of the bar via the stacked cams and sliding plate. The bottom plate is being...
Around my place that would be blocked by the snow load making it in active
So they took the ax and tossed out the vise and got rid of a bit of excess plastic from same. The new wheel shroud and the vise are the only...
Yep, One mean Elf. That little bugger likely has been in cahoots with Murphy around here the last two weeks. Glad to see he has moved on to...
The only times I see bucks like that are, during closed season, 1/2 minute past the days close of or just before open hours and of course all...
Had A brittany like that, bushy tails would come and sit on window ledge teasing the h of him. ex left a window open so just the screen - end of...
When it"s mean and windy ya literally have to kickem out of their bedding area. Glad I passed on an invite up around Wapaca - Found a leaking...
Think they might catch on if the same vehicle gets loaded with different drivers?
Nice looking items- Course likely astronomical in the wallet area.
If I am around during the day I just toss a bit in. Mostly keep it wide open to reduce the coal bed as well. As I have mixed species of wood I...
A little dish soap or antifreeze cuts the water tension, 1 gallon works for mice but for chip ya need the 5 gallon size or similar so they can't...
Many years ago at trade school, Instructor decided that he had had enough of bumper tag. He got a bunch of used guard rail like in the freeways...
I am to the point where I just build my own bumper for the back end now. $400 + for some stamped tin (oem) just isn't worth it. They might not be...
My old Sheridan air gun does a nice job on chips- being a pump up unit it doesn't suffer from all the internal parts flying around and messing up...
Oh Boy! Hooters!
language can be a bit tricky, the same word with different inflections can mean several things or in the context of a sentence can change its...
oh oh, chainsaw massacre (the saw not people):eek:
looks to be a vert/ horz rig. Someday ( likely not in my lifetime) the designers of this stuff might even use their creation themselves. Wouldn't...
quite frankly, what should been vetted up front never was after that it was/is a mater of the race card/ the gender card this time around.