x.com
:rofl: :lol:
Atta girl!!
My husband doesn't like it when I say I gassed the truck up. (It's a diesel). Well duh, I've drove it for 13 years and never made a mistake at...
NYH1 just bought a truck, maybe he'll chime in.
I drove a 99" 3 door F250 sometimes, then main driver for couple years, hands down the best heater and A/C I've ever known. Mid 2000's husband...
That doesn't explain all the people that poop in the morning with or without coffee. Sorry for the tmi but... That said I drank a lot of Dt.Coke...
NICE!
Thanks, pretty sure I saw it a couple times, but not the cool game room!
Was at Kiddo's old school to vote yesterday, they put astroturf down, really cool stuff. Looks and feels real and cushiony to walk on.
What's it from?
100% !!!!
Yay!
Warm summer days are here!
Dry shampoo tip. I've used baby powder in the past (the spray ones gross me out, gets in my nose), turns out both are bad. This morning no oomph...
My favorite pic is of your wife sitting on the mantle decorating the hearth wall for Christmas :)
Someone kept calling WWW's phone tonight around 8-9pm, 4th time he told kiddo to answer it "Domino's Pizza". Before she could say anything this...