quite plain, sorry. Ground beef with taco mix, small can of green chili's, Jack cheese. Sprayed both sides with oil after I wrapped it in a...
Kiddo's first time at a trap range tonight. I pray she likes it.
I made chimichangas last night, sprayed with oil then air fryer. WOW they are so good :drool::drool::drool: They really taste deep fried.
Any clue on the height getting in and out of it vs my Duramax? (2005)
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::dex:
Still cute and funny!
:thumbs:
lol, do you remember the picture Eric VW posted infront on his office? 5 guys looking at someones car? I think they're engineers.
Oh, umm. Well, err...
I lived in Colo for 45 years, can't say I ever saw that cow sign. That said there are certain BLM and National Forest lands for lease to graze...
The first time I saw them in real life was here several years ago. I was driving by a pasture that was partially flooded, reminded me of 4...
Similar here most the summer, but NOT warm. The few days that were warm gave an unwelcomed taste of humidity.
Sandhill Cranes are legal in Colo. "Ribeye in the sky"
More of us than you realize are praying for you friend.
Prayers J.
[IMG]
Trail Ridge gets me, I don't even like being the driver either!
:rofl: :lol:
[ATTACH].
I know, right!