Oh yes, I know J Giles, it was Survivor, I only knew Eye of the Tiger. Thanks :) I'll go back and clarify.
Yep, Eye of the Tiger was the only song I knew they sang. I was wrong.
I used to think that was Big Country. Also, I just realized 2 songs I like were from Survivor holy cow. The first minute or two of High on You...
Wild, doesn't sound good.
[MEDIA]
Forge and Flame bought all those companies?
My husbands life long friend took his life several months ago, he was fighting stomach cancer. I also noticed a Doctors office that offers...
:rofl: :lol:
Rest in Peace Brad.
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
WWW question on boat wiring. Where does one find this plug that goes to the ESA? (he paid to have the harness rewired and it appears they...
:D
So that lil pullet is now a bit crooked. Healthy and doing chicken things but her tail is bent slightly left. 3 of 4 of my adult hens have...
This old thing is dependable and I know it very well. Gas hog, but carburated and high idle warms it up quickly. Any guesstimates on getting the...
:popcorn:
Thanks a lot! Opening isn't an issue, but height from the ground is. I can barely get up into his 2014 Chevy 3/4 ton.
It went great! He showed me a short video of her, holy cow that gun is almost as tall as her there's my little girl (litterally, she's small, not...
Of all things I saw the same set as my Mother's kitchen canister set from my childhood for sale for big bucks!