Does the ol saw still feel and run like you remember?
FHC to GRIZ, come in GRIZ:hair:
Watch the good buddy stuff:rofl: :lol:I used to drive truck leave out the "good" lmao
Or worse saw/male bonding:rofl: :lol:
Did you order one of these? [ATTACH] :bug: :dancer:...
Glad u got your sentimental saw back:dex:
Hi GRIZ
Round grind at a race would be like taking a knife to a gun fight:rootintootin:
I would imagine with advances in oil technology that 32:1 would be sufficient. I'm not a expert though.
I would of never guessed that Builder must know his stuff
U cant go wrong with a 372xp, get with mdavlee I'm sure he can hook u up only top handle I've had was a 015 to flip, as a firewood hack I don't...
Yeah my wife was not impressed when she seen that pic:rofl: :lol:
There not the fastest saw but they feel right and the torque is there 8 pin 30" no prob.:dex: My opinion best looking saw EVER:thumbs: I don't...
not the one in classified its all yours bud if u want it, same cc as your 362c
Here is my favorite saw 056 magnum II 94cc with 30" bar & chain Its my avatar [ATTACH]
The 562xp is a deal, I had 1 its a sweet saw I flipped it to make cash
The 562xp is a deal I had 1 its a sweet saw I flipped it to make cash
You'll change your mind on that when your ms261c comes from TN
U like these big bad boys? 041 super 72cc 076 111cc [ATTACH]