A What? I'm slow
Never thought of that. Taking the screen screw out makes it a triple port.:rofl: :lol:
Glad to see you back
yep I forgot about him. Brad Snelling not far from Indiana border.
Mitch Weber is in Iowa Scott Koontz is in Wisconsin Those are neighboring states if you wanting to drive but still could be a far drive, $25...
No those are tubes in there. Travel path for bolts. The tubes are brazed separating from the inside. Hope that helps
I drilled mine. I wasn't concerned about reinstalling
Remove the two plugs. Remove the two T27 torx bolts Remove the two nuts on bottom Wala its off
When Steven buys it I'm sure you'll have to ship it to 140 cottle ln:thumbs:
[ote="KilliansRedLeo, post: 135325, member: 1273"]NOS, never seen liquids. Steven has first refusal on this saw but I thought I put it up here so...
:drool:
Gotcha, glad your new system is working for you
Fire that oh six four up yet?
And who might you be?:rofl: :lol:
Those two plugs are where the muffler bolts to the cylinder. The two pieces are crimped together Hope that helps
Well said
PSD ported saw disorder
I have two friends that bought some in November 2013 My dealer said in another month, they are out in Ontario Canada now
Something is not right there:loco: :crazy::rofl: :lol::saw:
Nah u need 12:D 1 for each month:rofl: :lol: