Hit the nail on the head. unwind after a long hard day at work, laugh, joke, or whatever in good fun............thx FHC members
his saws are almost as likeable as him
What do u expect .............he's a Randy your a Randy were all Dandy!:cheers::drunk::dancer:
My slogan is" loud saws saves lives"
I shouldn't do that when my saw is on his bench...........but what the heck. :rofl: :lol:
Less travel........great idea
They just don't get it.:loco: :crazy:
You weren't cutting down the neighbors trees down again griz?:hair:
So am I:bug:
But not pizzed revin saws
change it to" I want all my saws pooted by the grey haired guy with great legs on u-tube". :rofl: :lol:
ME ME ME ME ME ME I DO
And theeeeeeen
As many as it took to make bank and get home to the family? 10-4?:rofl: :lol:
Takes a good man to do that
Easy big guy
still confused....DOT I remember those guys always crawling under my big truck giving them one of many log books. LOL
AINT you always correcting others?
I was asking about this...................... an acronym? I'm LD
That's how the smart ones do it.:rootintootin: