small world, lot of home are vacant there now. U a big fan of the Devil / Dog game?
I'm sure you'll let him deflower it :dancer:
How u doing tonight Griz?
Easy big guy, easy
Hey Terry, I dug up a older thread u said u once lived in apple valley. If u were still there all my saws would be wicked awesome:dex: That...
Are you talking in the 3RD person:loco: :crazy: :rofl: :lol::dancer::rofl: :lol::dancer::rofl: :lol::dancer:
:rofl: :lol:
Just some guy that talks funny on u-tube with fast saw and has fancy graphs to prove it changed his clothes in a phone booth saved the day....
http://pure-gas.org/ If you have a marina near by they sell non e fuel
:thumbs::dex:
I like it. Very inviting
:headbang: Sorry my bad
I've read about a guy building ultimate pizz revers. In Maine I think.:rofl: :lol:
Are you LD like me? All of them duh
:rofl: :lol: Yes you make me feel young.......thx:rofl: :lol:
Yes, welcome Hardwood this is where all the cool kids hang out:rofl: :lol:
Ad fuel why don't you :rofl:...
That means a lot Randy. I know you get around ;) That's funny stuff I don't car who you are
I have no idea what you said so I will laugh. :rofl: :lol:. LD love dolmars