Bel Ray should pay you royalties or sponsorship :bug: :rofl: :lol: [ATTACH] :bug:...
Huh......I wished I lived there! That's beautiful
:dex::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::dex:
GRIZ don't have nothing on you. He better bring his A game to beat that
He would be real disappointed if he took the cover off my avatar:hair::rofl: :lol:
With GRIZ on board give it time and FHC will pop up #1:rofl: :lol:
4" grinder makes that no prob..........and some really rotten wood:rofl: :lol:
Leave the 7 pin on it with a 25" like its intended for:saw: :dancer:
I would say more like "Minnie Me":rofl: :lol:
There u go bringing up the 288's I would of like to bought:drool:
:hair: just control yourself, and yes I like it:cheers:
[IMG] :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl:...
I'm here... High school football season best time of year I'm out.
Here is a easier way to decide, figure out which one you would sell first. Reason being you'll never use the non ported one again.:rofl: :lol:
U shur du haf sum puurde sawz:cheers:
:rofl: :lol:
A banana on a cow?:rofl: :lol: or maybe behind the cow?:bug: who knows:rofl: :lol:
I have not bought one from him but U probably have to buy your own or u get the factory one How long does the paint last on the sugi lw. Totals...
You keep drooling like that you are going to dehydrate.;)
Round is much easier:drunk: