And we got a free GUN show:rootintootin::rofl: :lol: Thx for sharing Dex
You know me I LD Love Dolmars:rofl: :lol:
That would been handy to have.:axe: Seems like I'm minutes late on the good stuff also.:hair:
I stated early in this thread and I will state it again...... The Solo shows what engineers can do when there hand are not tied! I'm sure the...
We definetly have good fun with good people
I apologized to Randy through pm so I will apologize to chad and Keith also. I got frustrated but on there behalf and spoke up a little.:mad: I...
This is where the cool kids and chimps hang out.....no apes:rofl: :lol:
064 Twin brother to NOS 064:drool: on anothersite;)
:popcorn::zip:
Hey Griz, if you found out your ringtone was not a Stihl......would you sell your phone?:rofl: :lol:
Sup Griz, do you call yourself to get a CAD fix?:D
What's HVA remember I'm LD:hair: Love Dolmars:rofl: :lol:
1972 dang there you go again making me feel young again:rofl: :lol:
And its not cheap:rofl: :lol:
Great prices
Name a date:whistle: A stock early 064 will make you want one:saw:
Hope my saw is on the same truck. Should be a few stops in the buckeye state:dancer:
SawHawgz
Rip that open like Christmas morning:bug:
What's up with the dip? Was you grabbing the big gear?:D