Well it looks like we will out of the freezing rain stuff by mid day today. Yessssssssssss, I hate that stuff. We got enough of a coating on the...
Hope so.
I tossed the bad boy integra on the craigs list.
Here are some pix of the little beast Clean with some normal wear. Does not look like it was used a lot. The mechanical cabinet is very clean on...
Well The Austroflamm insert arrived a bit ago. Looks great. Will need to clean it up some, but it should be easy to find it a home.
Son in law sent me a message a bit ago. Guess he got us an Autroflamm pellet insert. Seems he found it for Free (very good price) Folks told...
Like these. Brown ones in piccy I bought these. Gray ones Figured that if the factory ones made it since 92 then another set of similar will...
Well, I did it.] Snooped about and found as set of ultra flame brick panels for the Whit and got them coming. They should be here in plenty of...
The big Whit got the deep cleaning and leafer routine a bit ago as the weather is going to change in a day or so. The fire brick panels are just...
We had some of those hot wax scent gizmos, but they really mess up my sinuses. On rare occasion (Company on the way and the cat just took a big...
Yesterday we got the mail and there was a super coupon flyer from HARBOR FREIGHT in the box :D Sooooooooooooo, we tooled on over to the store and...
I run all weather tires on the BURB year round and standard street tires on the Smart This is the first time that we have not had all 4x4 rigs....
The 75 mile thing was the reason we bought the Gas powered model. The other thing is that I tend to keep rigs a while, and the thought of...
Hmmmm. Wettest December ever here, and fairly cool too. We have been going through at least two 5 gallon pails of shells per day and the past...
Our little "Fur Children" are so dear to us, and sadly leave us far too soon. We had a lovely cat that walked in the front door one day and never...
Actually you would be very surprised at the room inside. My Son in law is 6'5" and can comfortably drive "Wee car" The exterior size will fool...
That is why my Sphinx cat sleeps with me, ahhhh, to handle the mouse.
Yup We even looked at the electric Smart. Ahhhhh, nooooooooooooooo The 75 mile range before needing to plug it in was a deal breaker. We are...
I have several of the ONE+ tools. Mine was purchased before the lithium batteries came out, so when my NI CAD'S died I tossed them and the old...
The little "Hamster ball" is well built in the "Tridion cell" and then the thing only weighs 1800 pounds. The cage will hold and the little dude...