The Whits would feed the shells with no mods, but the stuff would pile up in a neat little heap right under the drop tube. So I added the...
Digging around in the basement the other day and uncovered a bag of Heartland Pine pellets that had gotten moved to an outta the way place and...
Cleaning is certainly not the prettiest job of the day, but I don't like a dirty stove. I have been toying with the idea of trying to make a pot...
We burn hazelnut shells. Yesssssss, very very happy. Got 9 yards of the stuff in storage before the end of December. Just sweet. We buy a bag or...
When we were getting the new Li'l Whit I strolled through the shops show room and DROOOOOOOOOOOLED ALL OVER the new Harman XXV What a sweet...
A good door gasket is a good thing. I need to do a fresh one on both the Whits. The dudes gasket looks pretty sad.
3 days 4 max on the Prodigy if its on 24/round the clock The Adv 2 T can manage a week if need be. They both like to run far better after a full...
Ahhhh, Harman ???? This is a stove just like the one in my Avatar A Harman is only a distant dream for this kid. The metal fireback were used...
We are getting a slight uptick in the weather for today, so figured I better "MUCKEM AND SUCKEM" The Prodigy is all done and online while The...
Pretty much it eh. Just very curious about the set up is all. " IF " there was a Whitfield dealer around " WITH " techs that serviced these...
I did some calling around and nobody has a clue about this little Whit. Got hold of a fella that used to sell them and we looked over his parts...
A while back we got in late and I checked the pot on the stove and gave it a swish with the putty knife to clear the clinker, then the cat started...
Having extra stoves is a great thing. $300 is certainly a good price if the thing is in good physical condition. The innards can be repaired...
Figured that since the old one was nearly burned through by the drop tube that it was time to freshen the old girl up some. If you look carefully...
Been running an ad on craigs looking for a backup replacement for the Prodigy. Got a call the other day and a local shop had one that came in on...
YUP Furnace cement would be me choice as well. Clean the holes well with a small wire and a thin cloth dipped in brake kleen (stinks bad) first...
Hey hey hey. A box showed up at the post office today:D The new Fire brick panels for the big Whit arrived. Cooled the beast off and cleaned it...
Yup 1 RPM IT IS The issue is just related to the alternative fuel we use. On pellets the calibration is perfect. We have run with the factory...
Sadly we can only run on the 1 setting on the Whits when running the shells. Sort of like burning kindling, the stuff burns hot (real hot) and...
Actually ended up paying $114.95 (shipped) Copy on the piccy I will do a multi pic thing showing the removal and replace. Maybe even show one...