The rain is back and here we sit, staring at the dismal soggy mess. Best part is that the temps have come up a bit.
Actually I love touching the big parts too (Sits giggling wildly waiting for the shoe to drop) Guess I'm just a "hands on type" :rofl: :lol:
Do some maintenance on my house, pay off my kid's new home, help a few dear friends, and maybe get a new Harman pellet stove. (Maybe) Drop out...
Somebody has waaaaaay toooooo much time on their hands me thinks :rofl: :lol:
YEAH BUDDY Touchy feely :D I love touching my stoves "Widdle parts"
Yeah buddy ! ! ! ! ! ! I'm gonna gut the thing to the point that I touch, fondle or otherwise get intimate with all of it's parts :yes: From...
Gotta love it.
Did more snooping in the P2 and found yet more "dirty footprints" Only one nut holding the blower fan in place and a suspiciously taped spot on...
That sends a real message to kids, and it's not a good one either. It's no wonder that so many kids grow up with such S**TY attitudes and wind up...
With that sort of setup on the stove, you probably don't want to see the rest.
I think I would be getting quite nervous with the temp at 200 F I have had the short vent on the P2 catch fire inside from buildup and this got...
Great, thanks. Every stove will likely be slightly different. Keeping the gas flow hot enough to prevent any creosote or or nasty formations is...
Our vents are so short I just use the standard brush and give it a few strokes after a leafer suck, then suck again. I can imagine that a tall...
We have a nearly 4 foot horizontal run on the big Whit and have one of those magnetic stick on thermometers on the pipe. I am wondering what sort...
These things tend to fatigue and erode all over, so far better to just toss in a fresh set. That stove was built in 92 and has been run hard and...
Thanks troops. Once the little critters is back together I will definitely toss a FIRE in its belly to initiate it. I need to order a new fire...
Yup The black ice mechanics gloves. Tough and they make life easy on the paws. That strong alkali in the ash will really mess up your manicure...
I would love to find a good used Harman to fool with. I think the self cleaning action of their fire pot would be great with the shells. It...
Got the tools laid onto the new to us P2 Ripped out the metal fire back to see wassssup in there. This stove had been fitted originally with the...
Sweeeeeeeeeet The old Earth stove was a bottom feeder as well. We had a big one of those for a few years. The fire pot sucked though.