We have a Quad 1000 built in 93. This stove originally came with the clay fire pot and and the funky (and very brittle) ceramic igniter. The...
Here is the Schematic The basic process was simple. Asses what what had to happen and when. "Draft fan, convection blower and auger motor need...
K Symptoms do not sound good though. The red light should only blink when the auger is receiving power. Get a good piccy of the panel front and...
I wanted a controller that was basically hard wired and used the solid state relays that are easily replaced (one screw and a few 1/4" spade...
Take the pot outside and hit that carbon with the propane torch It will turn red then pop off
Only cause I'm Whit freak :rofl: :lol: Just happen to have a factory service manual on the puter too.:D
The new panel I ordered for the big Whit arrived Here are some pix It's a big one, a bit bigger than what I used on the P2 13 X 10 X 4 inches...
Glad to hear you are doing better. Dropping stones is noooooooo fun for sure. I lost a kidney to cancer back in April of 2013. That was...
Took a bit more. Ended up getting an analogue 0-150 volt ac meter off ebay New old stock Will mount that in the panel with a 1m ohm pot along...
Here is the schematic for your unit This should look just like your wiring. Good luck Snowy
The wiring on these is pretty straight forward, although it can be a bit of a jumble in there. You should be able to trace the wires back to the...
Just checking the serial numbers on these stoves You have an Advantage 2 T (serial # above 18145) The schematic shown earlier in this post is...
The wiring goes through the pressure switch to the auger motor. Pressure switch is a normally closed switch and opens if the vent/exhaust becomes...
HEY HEY HEY Check this out Panel Meter, LCD, Snap-in. AC Volts & Amps. | MPJA.COM Perfect. Add this to the panel and a pot right along side...
Hey I'm still in the design stages on the new control panel, so maybe I will install a pyrometer in the panel and a little thermocouple in the...
I am still puzzled about all the rust you folks get inside your stoves. I only see minimal rust in ours out here and then its usually if a stove...
Ahhhhhh yessss I wonder what clown dreamed up the idea of using a squirrel cage fan. The SC's are hard enough to keep clean when moving clean...
I have never seen a squirrel cage fan used in the exhaust. Normally the exhaust is a paddle type fan with either one or two rows of blades.
Yessss, the IR would be far more accurate for sure. My rule. If I can lay my hand on the pipe and not hear it HISSSSSS, then it's safe. If the...
Mine is a magnetic stick on stack thermometer I had from wood stove days. It used to be stuck on the catalytic burner in the stack above our old...