I've got the Jonsered equivalent of the Husqvarna 350 and although I don't have much trigger time on it yet, I really like it so far. Very light...
I finally got my order with Rural King to go through and have 8 gallons of bar oil inbound. It ended up costing $6.40/gallon so not too bad at all.
Another vote for plastic that became brittle due to extreme cold. I keep my saws in a garage space that’ll get chilly, but not ambient outside...
What's on the other side of the guardrail? White oak or more red? Road looks well traveled, route 22?
Excellent grab! Will Craig be partaking in some of the oak eventually? You know it's a big score when your smaller log is 33" :faint:
I just tried that and got a pending charge on my bank account, but no email confirmation from Rural King yet. We'll see what happens. I could wake...
The Rural King site must not like Yankees lol. Tried my debit card and it was declined multiple times. Tried my credit card and it keeps freezing...
He operates it just like I would operate it... give it a couple revs in between cuts so you don't foul the plug :rofl: :lol:
This popped up in my feed recently. Suddenly Flogging Molly doesn't sound so original. Whatever you do, don't look at this guy's teeth :whistle:...
A little more loco today. Not live, but not down long enough for the bark to rot away completely just yet. This was just the stuff that I could...
I second sycamore
I’m feeling like I’ve gotten a good shellacking from that Rick fellow today. My “customer” ended up being a scammer. Long story short, I had to...
First delivery of the season. This customer is getting a mixed load of ash, red maple, and white oak, with a little beech, black birch and sugar...
37/70 white oak and cherry
That’s a snappy little saw for sure. If it’s like this in almost stock form, ported it will definitely bring a smile to my face. I love how light...
My grandfather built a cabin and lived out his twilight years in Delta Junction AK [ATTACH]
A small dead black locust score in the fading daylight this afternoon: [ATTACH]
Very cool snapshot of small town America holiday festivities! No doubt you had a huge part in helping make it all come together and a memorable...
Heart(h) warming holiday story. :thumbs:
My wife calls me a SMF whenever I talk about most subjects. Does that count?