Just came in this afternoon. They changed it to the CAM2 brand but gave me the same price. I’m guessing word got around quick and they had a run...
I didn't know this gem existed until I heard it on the radio this morning. [MEDIA]
Looks like our friend Brad is in need of help as of late. Should we supply him with bail money, or leads to more locust? [ATTACH]
Thanks, the buyer was definitely happy. He had been burned buying wet wood in the past and knew what he was getting this time around.
Not a heaping load but I got everything I wanted from here anyway. The rest of the trunk is getting to be too past its prime. The little 45 marked...
Let’s try this delivery stuff again (I investigated the crap out of this potential buyer this time around :whistle:) Black locust, ash, white oak,...
21/70 and not getting above freezing today. I’m burning sassafras, aspen and cherry right now but will probably reload with oak later.
X27. I like it so far but kind of wish I went with the Isocore instead, especially when dealing with knotty rounds like these.
Cherry by itself is kind of underwhelming in my experience. It burns with low flames, not a lot of heat and leaves piles of charcoal behind. But...
I have 2 main scrounging areas that are full of standing dead trees which are close to the road. Every time there's a significant storm, more come...
Your artwork always impresses me Russ. I'm a little envious that you live in an area with a sprawling timber industry, and as such have access to...
I really like burning that combination. :thumbs:
A little jump start this afternoon. Tomorrow I’ll have time for a full load. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
[MEDIA]I’m
I just got the 028 back together. New 028 super top end, and while I was in there I replaced the impulse line and the crank seals. Ready to test...
Nice drone shots. Lots of beetle killed spruce/fir out there I see? Very sad.
Not as nasty a forecast as for those out on Cape Cod, but I'm fine with that. [ATTACH]
This area is where I scrounge half of my entire inventory, and have only been beaten to a score once in the 8 years I've been scrounging here....
I should’ve taken a before picture but I was in a hurry to clear the roadway. This standing dead red oak came down across the road near my work. I...
Rain, 46 heading to the low 60s. No fire today for the first time in a while.