It’s no nicer than yours Brad :emb:
First of many loads to a customer in dire need. The front 2 rows are dead ash that was cut last winter, and the rest is all red oak that’s been...
This is one concept I have a hard time wrapping my head around :whistle: I have several chains for each bar I have, and yet just ordered my first...
Big pot of water on the woodstove at all times, and humidifiers in a couple other rooms. Whenever someone showers, we leave the exhaust vent off...
This tree was in serious decline but still alive, and fell recently in a windstorm. I started on it this afternoon and there should be plenty of...
48 heading to the mid 50s. Most of yesterday’s snow is gone, save for where I piled it up on the north side of the house. No fire.
A similar one for sale on eBay: Vintage Stihl Scabbard Bar Cover Red White ultra rare | eBay For sure it's some type of plastic, although what...
If you’ve got time to kill, there’s some really interesting ones in this compilation: https://youtu.be/2ewf8_wOJgI?si=A25QTjHyRjyL5mKE
32 with flurries. Woke up to a couple inches of snow, but the warmup is underway. Burning white oak, cherry and sassafras again.
I wonder if I can make it there and back without my wife knowing I went… :whistle:
Ambitious agenda. We’ll see how much actually happens when it comes to giving back what has been incrementally stripped away from us piece by piece.
I still enjoy Shagbark but the other varieties I no longer drool over. They throw out a ton of heat but seem to burn up quickly.
Second and final load of the day. White oak, black birch and sugar maple. [ATTACH]
HEAVY load this morning. Delivery scheduled for 11am. Ash up front, then black birch and beech, plus some white oak and black locust thrown in....
Nothing wrong with freehand especially if the teeth have a witness mark at the top showing the proper angle. If not, it’s not too bad once you’re...
Sounds like he has money to invest if it helps his bottom line. Maybe you could build him a large heavy duty sawbuck out of 6x6s or something in...
24 and dropping to the mid teens. White oak, cherry and sassafras on deck tonight.
They’re insured. I’d think between the claim and reimbursement to Rural King, then shipping it back out shouldn’t be more than 2-3 weeks at the...
Looks like a long day but a ton of fun. Is this going to be a full-time/part-time job for you from now on? Maybe he’ll get his saws fixed and you...
Your order is all bought and paid for. I’d assume FedEx has to eat the cost since they damaged it, and you’ll still get whatever quantity you...