So it's true? There really are metric adjustable wrenches then. This is fascinating. Tell me..........:sleeping::sleeping::sleeping:
I have one of those too. I've heard of this, but always thought it was a fairy tale. :picard:
If nothing else, that was succinct. You feeling ok? :rofl: :lol:
Oh you sly devil.............:coldone::grizz:
Grab a hair dryer, set it on the counter, turn it on and VOILA. It's also portable (to an extent), so could be set on the floor for the tootsies....
for various shop projects is on my shopping list, but which one? I had a Bosch a long time ago. Anybody tried the newer cordless versions?
Makes me wonder about the millions of house foundations built with those................
Well Dennis, that's a pretty bold statement. :D
I used some plain Jane veggie oil just a few days ago to get some pine sap off. I wonder if B&C oil would work? 2 stroke mix should. :whistle:
Looks like Maple from here too, with what looks to be a bonus PI vine attached. :picard:
You aren't the only one.:dex:
Yep, shoulder wood first and last with gradually increasing then decreasing BTU wood. It's all very scientific-y.:picard:
Looks like summer is making one last effort to hang around today and tomorrow, then temps drop to upper 60s, and a few lower 70s, then the...
Yeah, you're gonna' need more, so perhaps a bit more time out there is in order........:whistle:
This sounds like a great idea. Got 4 people that won't mind a hernia? :bug: Use your legs.
Take off anything removable. Firebrick, door, panels,........... Pretty sure WS knows what the stove weighs.:whistle:
Oooh, tricky. Nice.
Let's all say it together.........iBob sucks!:) Oak.....I have yet to get a load of that dropped off without paying dearly for it.
You still have yours? :D
Marvin, MARVIN....WAKE UP! It's only a dream. :sleeping: