I recently picked up a tool at an "estate sale" for $325 that was priced at $450. Never hurts to make an offer. You can always walk away.
Nice job Gas. You guys really know how to get stuff done. You too LinkedXJ ! Congrats on the new little one.:thumbs:
Good day to look out from an AC cooled house at the Oak drying. Can we count that as work? I mean, something being accomplished, right?:yes:
Shiny pennies get me.......every time.:cool:
Must be you were usin' that new math. :headbang::D
That's what I was thinkin' too, but it just look like red wood. Not Redwood.:whistle: I thought Cedar for a second, but the bark is way wrong.
Aught, double naught, carry the 7, minus 73. Yep.......25%:rofl: :lol:
Yep
Maybe I can put the AC away now? :whistle:
There may be someone who'll pay that price, but it wouldn't be me. No deal. Maybe he thinks it's "vintage". That raises the price a lot. :picard:
:popcorn::ithappened:
What are they drilling for?
Nice of 'em to include a night stand right next to the "bed".:whistle:
More pics, I presume. Please. Totally worthless to us righties.:whistle:
Been looking for a Dewalt cordless lam. trimmer, but no luck so far. I'm starting to accumulate a few of those batteries, so that would be my...
Leverage is your friend.
Naps are gooder. I'm already partially cordless. Recip saw, circ. saw. They have more oomph than I thought they would. Battery life isn't too bad...
I feel faint.:hair:
I don't often need one anymore, so I thought the cordless might be a good option. I've gotten a couple other cordless tools and they're great for...
They've invaded the homeland..........:picard: 4 Piece, 6 to 12" Adjustable Wrench Set 57279093 - MSC