So, you've quoted a post I evidently didn't.........post (although I did). Not according to NOAA. :rofl: :lol:
Well, that just isn't cool. Hope it doesn't rain before that gets resurrected.
I guess it's time to ...... [MEDIA]
Wood chute pictures
Nice setup. Have you seen bogydave 's wood chute?
This guy.............. [MEDIA]
:popcorn:
Older brother's wife put her hands over her eyes going across the Zilwaukee back in the day.........she was driving. :bug:
Saw a flock headed south yesterday. Actually, I heard 'em first. One leg of the "V" was 3 birds, then the other leg was almost 50. They were...
:hair::hair::hair::dancer::dancer::dancer::woodsign:
I ended up ordering the Bosch Colt corded, which is basically the same one I had way back in the day. Should be here no later than Thursday. :dex:...
Try right click, then "save as" on the pic. Then post the pic from your saved location.
We'll need :ithappened: of course. :popcorn:
Only down to 50 right now, but lit up a small kindling fire a while ago. Might add some more to it before bed. Going down to 40.
Had a small fire last night with some small Ash kindling, then added a couple small splits to keep it going before I went to bed. Not the first...
Got any pics of the above? When you say flue, is it lined? With what? How are the clearances with the new stove?
Gremlins. They're devious little buggers.
Can't help with that, but welcome aboard FeelTheBurn . There are a bunch of folks here that have a WS stove, so they'll be along in a while to...
Alright then, there they are. Nice piles and good looking dogs too. Have a couple Labs that do the same thing. They're very "helpful", eh?
Pile? I don't see no steenkin' pile. :rofl: :lol: I'm sure they're quite impressive though. :whistle: