So, dual citizenship, or are you converting? I see you're in upstate NY now. There's a few members out that way, I believe.
Just got home. I had chicken quesadillas. Not bad, not great. Prices were a bit high. Almost 100 miles round trip........won't be doing that again.
Uh.......which one? :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: You know, drinkin' coffee is almost a full time job in...
I hate cords and hoses. The Bosch showed up Tues., and I still haven't had a chance to use it. :(
Is anybody? :whistle:
Definitely a good stove choice. How big is the house? Ranch?
Got invited to dinner with some friends tonight to a place we haven't been before. Should be funner with 4 couples. We usually do fish fry in town...
Pretty sure we're done with the higher temps and humidity. Tis the season. I have another small kindling fire going to warm the house back up from...
Very cool, or soon to be.....warm. :ithappened::popcorn:
Toof
Burnin' some right now. :dex:
Ah, I thought since it was insulated, you'd be heating.
Just noticed this...........16", maybe 17", sometimes 18" if the log is a bit long. Why....thank you, thank you very much (in my bestest Elvis...
thewoodlands , I've been thinking about doing these on the foundation for a while to help with heat loss....
Probably headed your way. We had your weather yesterday. It was so humid the front porch slab was sweating. Literally. You're welcome (like I had...
I got a "weather stick" for Christmas, or my birthday or something a couple years ago that tells me the same thing. Looks like this..........It...
Took one of the dogs out for a short walk and had to put on my FHC hoodie:dex: when I got back inside. I'm still chilled. Slightly rainy, cool,...
Not at Trinity fish emporium.:faint:
Highly doubtful.....I see no :ithappened::D:whistle:
[MEDIA]