If my calculator was given the correct equation, just a hair over 9 full cord. A place that big will require a lot of effort to keep up with 3...
Same here, until it gets below 0.:hair::fire: Rainy and cool for a few days. Not sure where Mohegan Lake is, but maybe some of this will be headed...
Wait til the snow and cold show up. :whistle::rofl: :lol:
Kindling!
Same here. Ordered from a Tennessee store, but it shipped from direct ESW. I've checked out the Drolets.....they're nice.
Wow, sooooo much here to think about. I hate the chips in my shoes/boots when bucking rounds. Hate the sap from the vergreens......ditto all the...
Time warp. Think "Rocky Horror Picture Show".:startled:
Yep, I'm havin' another small fire soon. This kindling thing I did this year is really working well. Just enough heat to take out the chill...
We're struggling to hit our high of 50, which according to the forecast will only last about 2 hours before temps start dropping. Feels cool and...
Perhaps,.......yet still welcome. As Maina said, :popcorn:. :binoculars:
Welcome back NYCountry . Wife's dad was with us for a while until the end, and we know he's better off now. Sorry for your loss.
[MEDIA]
And here I was, hoping to burn a chit-ton of firewood this winter.....not.:fire:
I forgot to add, despite finances being a bit tough for a few minutes, I'm glad I took the opportunity to quit early. We aren't promised tomorrow,...
Uh, nope. The ability to do what you want (if finances allow) makes it worth everything. I quit "working" at 52. My freedom, I hold dear.....to...
Grand Ledge?
I can relate. I've cut our firewood use at least in half since we installed the HE furnace system. :whistle: Another thought, and it's a big...
Sure....here ya' go.... :popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:
Yep, we see what ya' did there. :picard::thumbs:
First off, casualty , welcome aboard. Secondly, this should get interesting, as there are lots of folks here that have an IS (and other cat...