Ouch. Sure you'll survive?:whistle::D I should probably clean the 30.
Wait, don't most here already have a saw? :saw: My 455 Rancher would do ok in a small spruce or W. pine, I think. Only one way to find out.
$50 worth of wood and hardware, and some time.....you could be a millin' machine!:dex::saw:
Nice job. It's a mini-me firewood chute. :thumbs:
Now, don't you feel all warm and fuzzy knowing it's done well and should last? Nice job. Had to do something similar at a friends house before we...
The last quote says it all, which makes the first quote pretty funny. The 2nd quote doesn't work here, which takes us back to the last quote. I've...
Yep.
Not mentioning any names, but they're out there........waiting........waiting.:dex::rofl: :lol:
How about processing right now to burn tomorrow or in a month. Happens a lot up here.
IF I pay for the firewood. Just dawned on me that I've only "paid" for about 1/2 of what I have.
Larry, that's a good one. As soon as new numbers are added, it updates. Very nice. According to the numbers I put in, nat. gas is less expensive...
Is this "someone".....you?
So, 3 new furnace systems, plus 3 new stove setups. What's the "break-even" on that? I imagine it'll take at least a couple minutes or so.:picard:...
Get a couple cheap keyboards to have as backups........someone around here is bound to cause that reaction again. :whistle::D
Do you bother to check MC when those get split? Does it sizzle in the fire? I find Ash to be somewhat forgiving even if it isn't well dried. Oak...
And up here is referred to as a cord.
Yep.....TMI. :cool:
Hmmm, premium firewood? Does that mean type of wood, or how long it's "seasoned"? I don't know any sellers up here who hold firewood long enough...
Most of mine are a bit smaller, and I Lincoln log 'em. Just put in a new load.....66 at my desk, and wife on the couch under a blanket were my...
Subscribed to his YouTube channel.:dex: