Some days, that's enough. At the moment, there's an Apple pie bread in the oven.
Tell us how you really feel..........:dex::rofl: :lol:
Perfect.....thanks for the info. Probably pick up one or two next trip.:handshake:
Hey Pallet Pete Pete, is that a filter on the shop vac exhaust? If yes, where's ya' get it?
So, like I said.................. [IMG]
[IMG]
Unpossible. :dex::D
Thought that was the Stinster Stinny for a second............:whistle::rofl: :lol:
I can't find it either, Jon.
Yep, I've found snakes (garter), mice, chippies, and bats in the wood stacks. Not to mention all the bugs. I've not died yet.
Let's all show up with our swimmy suits.:dancer:
Whoa. Nope, don't really like that.
Hey Dave, yooperdave , I saw a large batch of snow clouds hangin' around above you this morning. Any falling on the ground?
Seeing this....I wouldn't go near that truck at a fair. It's a friggin' pig sty. I understand needing to make money, but do it right or do...
I at first read that with an A.:whistle:
Just one look............1st 17-18 seconds.:stack: [MEDIA]
That's my usual fallback too, every time I start a new project here. I've kinda' gotten over it.....until next time. :picard:
If you can, check any penetrations and do some sealing first. Then, pick your poison. Batts would be pretty easy, but I've heard the blown...
And just like that....... [MEDIA]
I love Brussels sprouts. Howevah...........:fart::rofl: :lol: Oh.....and pulled pork.