Nice score. I'd love a bunch of that for the garden.
Looks more like the Poplar we have up here. If you pull off some bark, is it stringy?
Dave does CaMoose.:)
Hmm, prolly. Well, she'd still be the one to know.
So, you understand my quandary. Where's Kimberly, she'd know, but it's spelled tonne over there, no?
Oh SNAP! Ok, HD.....your turn. :rofl: :lol:
I'd say you did pretty good. Your mates can finish up, eh?
Uh, yes. Wait, chit-ton is metric? :whistle:
Well, yes.....and no. :loco: :crazy:
You're very generous, bear. :rofl: :lol:
Whaddya mean? I see chips all over the place. That's a good toy to learn the basics, even if it doesn't cut.
The Earth is flat too. Let's not forget that.:rofl: :lol:
Hmmmm, :ithappened: :whistle:
Hey, it's gettin' late.............oh, wait, it's only 8:42. Hmmmm, minor brain typing fart. Or, something.:picard:
That out to keep away the rust for a minute.
Uh, tell the truth.......you had a Red Bull, dincha?:D:dancer::rootintootin::banana: :sleeping::sleeping::sleeping: [MEDIA]
Bet you're tired after all that high speed processing. :rofl: :lol:
One can only hope he has a burner of some sort in the basement. :picard:
Well, here we go.........snow in the forecast for Friday. Today and the next two in the 70's. Time to put away the garden hose, I guess. Wife...
I'm of the opinion that that's what they're there for.:yes: