Is this a typo, or what? The guy said something similar. I thought he was joking.
This stuff is piling up faster than I can process. I need a 48 hour day, and the energy to go with it.
Here's a pic. [ATTACH]
So, from info I've gathered, it's similar to Pine BTU-wise. Some of this stuff is quite large, so I'll get some practice noodling. Pics to...
Nice. Did you make the cabs?
Just got another load dropped off. Willow this time. What's the verdict on this stuff? Was hoping to have more of the last load done before they...
Even the "long" version is a short version. :rofl: :lol:
Kim....is that you? Draught is like draft, without the FT. :whistle:
Ok, but concrete waits for no one.
Cool update leoht . I always enjoy build threads.
I dunno' man, have you got the proper clearances from that old tree stump? :whistle::rofl: :lol: Cool story.
:hair::hair::D
Nice job Allan. Just keep it slow and steady.
Welcome aboard Charlotte Rose! I see she's already a rebel...........:rofl: :lol: [IMG]
:dex::dancer:
Or, the woodshed...........or the basement.:dex:
Have one of the shop guys/gals follow in the car, then you can drive 'em back in the UTV. More seat time in that wouldn't be so bad, right?
Gonna' go after some more Birch before the cold gets too bad, or wait for spring? You should post up some pics of the garden and greenhouse too,...
Dave bogydave should enter his train stack.
Yeppers. I just finished css 1/3 cord of Birch recently. That pic isn't Birch.