I hate the smell of gear oil
Lol more like spend money a couple saws are saws to be sent away and ported I have a 391 to finish up and it will be for sale a 034super a 064 and...
Right now I have 4 or 5 saws to do plus a few other guys stuff
lol as of now I have another 22 years to go but I doubt I'll last that long
lol you need to figure out what it would cost to do a full rebuild if use oem parts you might as well add another 150 bucks on the price and what...
Yes it will fit just I like matching caps the hybrid cfb is building me now will have different caps but the carb box will be cut up also
I look for good original fuel tanks on them that's the hardest part to get
I cleared out the 044 stuff I had a couple months ago and sent out to a couple guys enough stuff to build a 044 each
lol if you only knew how much stuff I've bought since started buying saws I have probably sold 50 saws and have that many also now
lol almost 7 days left on it and 21 bids
lol I know where covers are But that saw will be out of my price range when it goes off
i went back and clicked looks decent good except the covers
lol the 036 link ?
i have 024s and 026s i dont have 100 bucks in a 170 is a throw away saw in my opinion
plus hotsaws101 only ports new saws
they think they have the best and are the best and you know as well as i do what guys here and ope can do with a saw and chain
waste of money sending it to hotsaws101 i emailed them when dolmarkid asked me to and no response from them and he said it was 800 for a port job...
lol way too much tom but he reminds me of the unmentionable one in missouri
kinda hard when you want to argue over every little thing and show videos and post stuff not pertaining to the thread
i have no use for him and would throat punch him if i met him and thats a promise