WOW is right!!!!!
No, not even close! That picture is deceiving, those are quarters and 6ths of a 22"er. I have to split them and stack.. they are in a tempo...
I did surprisingly good for me, I got 7 out of the 12!! You guys should be proud, you taught me well! ;) One thing, the "Hemlock" pictured...
I think those are the kindling ....
I think your measurements are off by 3 cord! You measured 3 cord too much!!! REALLY!! :D
I burned 3.9 cord, by far the coldest winter ever here, and by far the most wood burned!
LOL!
Dang, your boxing me in!!
Wow, that is quite the "split" (no pun intended!), we go from 6.0 cord, all the way up to 36.93 cord! Get SPLITTING!! This is killing me!...
LOL! :rofl: :lol:
Just posted this in another thread, and realized it would g ogood here.... I'v been trying some Tabak Especial Dolce coffee infused Belicoso's...
Thanks guys, I always feel better after posting this stuff on here. I really start wondering if I'm nuts and then you guys come in and back me...
You know, that is a GOOD analogy to start using! When my wife says "No, just leave it.....", I'm going to start saying, "Would you just walk...
HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Esla, Welcome! Is that Cortland? Or Cortlandt? I went to suny Cortland way back when (early 80's).
Well fella's, I have it REAL bad! I need some help, and I'm serious! Last week I took a leisurely walk in the woods with a nice cigar. I...
12.8 Cord!!!
Nice!
Awesome, thanks! That extra pound just might make my 362 balanced with a 25" on it. My current 25" ES makes it just a bit bar heavy.....