You light up AFTER unloading?? I'd fire it up FIRST! ;) I've had those, but they don't even compare to the Tabak !! Go get one of those,...
That's not a bad idea at the price of oil today. Cheapest it's been in YEARS!
I ran out of wood in the wood shed 2 weeks ago, just in time for it warming up finally. I haven't had a fire in 2 weeks. It's been 50's or...
I had this problem last year, and found it to be the slight air leak in the connectors of the pipe, specifically on the "Adjustable pipe". And I...
THAT right there is COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Regarding cover vs don't cover: I just loaded my enclosed wood shed with the 1st half of next years wood, and I took it from an un-covered stack...
No, of course there was a big stainless washer on either side of the wheel, with a cotter pin on the outside and then the plastic cap which is...
Yes, got the old wheels off easy. Just pried off the plastic red cap wit ha crow bar and the wheels slide right off (along with a couple...
I'd bet they are/were doing more than just sharpening chains.... ;)
I'm going to taste some!! Then I will sweat it out!
Interesting stuff guys! I had never herd of the stuff before, just read all about it, and ordered a bunch on Amazonian! Info on the product:...
Thanks guys, but I think it is going to be a much better solution with the Marathon flat free tires. BUT, now that I have a new set of tires, I...
The tick or his wife?
Just read that in the North East in particular on LI, we will have the worst spring and summer for ticks in years due to the high volume of snow....
Cut the bottom and get out the way!!!
I've also herd that before. Worse, tire places (if you ever bring the tire in...), REALLY hate that stuff! They get pee'd off if you tell them...
Ok, ended up ordering a set of the "Flat Free" tires for it. Pretty neat, they are made of solid soft poly, can hold 500 lbs each. But they are...
Nice biguns for sure!!!
Nice easy wood! Regarding the wind today, it almost blew my entire house over.... 45 and 50mph gusts directly out of east comes off the ocean...
Nice! Are you invisible? Looks like "you" are holding on to the wheelbarrow with both hands..... ! [ATTACH] [ATTACH]