I think that is the nicest looking IS I've seen so far!! Love the simple black, sleek look to it....
Mine did! The slip joints are not made very well. Actually, if you ask me ALL the single wall pipes connection are not made very well at all....
I actually was using those new "torch" style BBQ lighters for a while. I found they run out of gas quickly, and don't always do a great job...
In my case, I welcome the fresh air pulled in, cause my PH can bake me out of the house if I'm not careful, so a bit of fresh cold air is a good...
In theory, we ALL should. But we don't! We should all take our foot off the gas about 1/2 mile before a red light and let the car glide to...
LOL!
Dang, that thing is NICE!!
Yeah!!! And then Kevin in Ohio goes ahead and posts pics of that BEAST "after" you stated that!! And to make it worse, he's got that dang...
You two better watch out for TWI's!!!! .
oh, ok. So they are not 8" or 10" wide planks .... gotcha!
? Huh? I've got about 10 LARGE pine tree's down in my woods still from Sandy. I've cut up just about everything else around them, and I'm now...
Since your all talking Wheelhorses AND Ariens splitters, and have posted separate pics of wheelshorse, and an Ariens splittler..... how about...
Something I've always wondered about this type of splitter (ram pushes the wood into the wedge instead of the other way around). For small sized...
I have been saying that for 2 years now! Almost ALL the H/V splitters I looked at in person seem to have the wheels dead smack in the middle of...
It's because of this site!!! ;)
WOW!! Did you stack them in molds, and then remove the mold??? And how the hell do you get your splits to such a PERFECT length?? Crap, I...
LOL!! :rofl: :lol: "No really I swear officer, I'm a wood hoarder!!" I have done the exact same thing! I have even turned off the road...
Very cool Jafo! Good luck with it! What kind of wood were you burning, and how big are the splits? YIKES! Me too!! Looks like the...
That's a bit of "overkill", isn't it??? :D
Those stacks look awesome! Must be nice to be able to drive right up to them like that.....!