The wood is super soft....
:bug: $44??? You paid too much for it!! | | | | | | | | | | \/ :D Just kidding! WOW! That is what ya call a "SCORE"!!
Here's a pic of some buds that already had all the white stuff fall off. It's from afar, but I think you can see it... [ATTACH]
Anyone want to take a stab at this one? These are the new spring leaves just growing, but they don't get much bigger. It gets white fuzzy buds...
:bug:
Thanks.... not sure which mode it is, I'll go check tomorrow....
Just saw that Sue in coldfoot episode last night and also noticed the $5.49 at pump. BUT that is a big difference, that is right next to a...
Thanks, I have an old carpet I roll out sometimes, but I often have to move and it's a pita to move it and the splitter, and the bucking jig......
Dang, that 661c looks SWEEEEEEEET!! How are those Stihl blowers? I have a cheap electric blower (sears or something?) that is just TERRIBLE....
There is a TON of older tractors, bulldozers, large machinery in Alaska available from old mines and old homesteads.... The Kilcher guy got...
I also doesn't cost much to live in the woods! Bring a saw, some gas, an old 50 year old tractor, a small outboard motor and build a house....
That is really nice looking. To nice to cut with!
I throw splits away that are not within 1/4 of an inch of my 18". Who wants to burn wood that is less that 17 3/4", OR longer than 18 1/4" ????...
Seems like it would be a PITA and get in the way.... Cut a piece of 1x2 or similar stock to 72" (assuming you want 18" rounds). Now mark off...
I've wondered how well those leaf blowers work. The low end model is only $140 at my local shop, is it any good? Will it blow saw dust off the lawn?
crap, I would have liked to get some ...... I need e free fuel somehow!!!
I've had the CS400 for a long time now, have never had to touch the carb on it.... great little saw. You DEFINITELY want to take the echo...
I noticed that suppressor too! Funny thing is, he uses a chainsaw chain, to cut tree's down sometimes. He just pulls the chain back and fourth...
NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How much did it end up ??
Anyone watch Life below zero? If I'm right, probably MOST of us do! ;) Anyway, was watching an episode last night where Andy had to go get...