Maybe these better pics will help? Would love to know what these are ... they grow very fast, if I cut a branch, it grows 10 new branches...
I hope they hugged it first!!!
Oh ok, got it! duh!! ;)
That is a good idea, I'll have to pick one up. BUT, why doesn't Stihl (or other chain bar oil company) jus sell the oil in that type of bottle in...
So what happened here, did a split hit it and break it off, or did just the pressure break it off...?
Trying to figure out what you guys are talking about with "pulling a wire...." ?? huh?
Where were those made?
Wow, that Locust looks PERFECT! Nice. What do they charge you per cord for that up there?
Somebody (Stihl?) needs to make a top for 1 gallon chain oil bottles that works the same way. I'm soooooooooooooooooo tired of wiping up...
You know, I have never though of that, just break/cut off that thing, they are an absolute PITA. Supposed to keep kids out or something. If you...
Exactly what I do with them. If I'm home all day for some reason, snow day.... I load the hearth up with them and feed it all day as required....
That looks like a Nightmare on Elm street!! [MEDIA] .
Doesn't Ariens make the MTD snowblowers?
If she has nice cans, post a pic of her???
LOL! This was last years (Winter of 2013/2014) totals. There is a new one for this past year (2014/2015) winter.... ;)
You guys are KILLING me!!! ;)
Great site, thanks for link!
Used if for exactly that this morning, perfect eggs, perfect clean up. LOVE this pan. I have to look for a a few of these one each size and then...
They do that $30 off $150 or more almost daily.... ;)
Score alert!! My elderly mother decided to have a garage sale yesterday, and asked me to help her setup some tables....in the morning. So I...