hmmm.... I assume you mean Fed land right? Are there rules about that somewhere?
The funny/interesting part of this "discussion" of EPA vs Euroland is, the EPA is influential today and has tight regulations like these motors,...
Cause some of us require pictures to learn! :D That's the part that surprises me on this. You can get in big trouble if you remove the cat...
Dude, you had better take a close look at the oiler on that saw, it looks like it might be running a bit lean??? :D .
Hey, what's up with the "no spike dog" on there?? Never seen that before?
Nice! How's that DHT splitter workin out for you?
Just saw this on the Deluth site...! So the firehouse pants do work stopping a chain. I wear chaps pants from that Canadian company (forget...
That fire ring is cool!
Ever see this one??? [MEDIA] Apparently, "the angle doesn't matter", and you stop cutting when "the chain link get to hot" Youza!
But you didn't drill a hole in the middle for the firestarter??? What kind of crap is this your trying to sell us??? ;)
Well then, get your resume together and don't forget to post it here as many here may be able to help you find employment. Enjoy the heck out of...
"Honey, I'm going for a swim, throw another log in please!!" LOL!
That's pretty cool. Did you just hook in to the circulator pump used for the filter, so really no extra electric, right?
So that is what poplar looks like huh? hmmmm/.... never would have guessed that!
Nice freakin shed man!! Love it!
Woodshed?? That's nicer than most of my past apartments!!
I don't know man, if I were you I'd get back out there and clean up that MESS!!! Those stacks are a catastrophe! Un-even, sloppy, none of them...
That splitter looks rock solid! I and O looks to make a nice unit!
Nice, you got me beat! Go have a BIG beer! I'm at 13.5 cord right now. That will get me thru to 2019 (about 3 cord per year +). Now it's...
Nice straight tree's!!