Do you have a source to purchase this "NEW" model saw, circa 1986 ? :D
Math anyone??? When did 64 oz.'s equate to 4 Lbs ?? That looks perfect though.... I'm not going to do any "splitting" with it, I do have a...
I need to get a new small hand axe, what should I get and from where? Any good deals out there? I use it for knocking of small branches,...
That's pretty cool. But it should have a 4 way "wedge" on it....
It does look interesting... it doesn't look like the best made unit, but at this price you get what you pay for... I'd see it used for home...
Ok, where ya getting it Jaq, out east? That is a small bed, huh? My Screw is pretty small as well and then I have a rollup cover taking even...
Don't let "Mr Alaska" see that white birch! ;)
Oh, I'm not "worried" about it! ;) It just would be nice to not have to change bits all the time when sharpening... I was thinking about...
Thanks again. The chain sizes VS file sizes sure is confusing! ;) They really should incorporate the FILE SIZE into the Chain size specs......
Thanks....
Do these two saws use the same "size" chain? I know the lengths will be different: 20" to 25" vs 12" to 16", but what about the cutter size?...
YUK! Yea, I tried 1 of those recently and didn't like it AT ALL. ;) Not really "sweet" per say, but they do have a bit of a sweetener dipped...
How soon everyone forgets!! Just a couple months ago everyone was on her Bitcoin about the cold, too much snow, running out of wood and having...
cg, can you post a shot of that Dolmar's other side?
Here is my answer: That was easy! :D Take the catalytic converter off of a US car, and it will perform better. But it will also pollute more,...
Yapa nuda ale' le koupa?
Well? What is it? I'd say Walnut or maybe cherry...., but it's too dark for cherry ?
I've got a 5hp Mercury 2 stroke dingy motor, anyone want to try porting it?
MARRY HER!!! ;)
The reason the saws are toned down, is STRICLY because of the EPA regulations. It has nothing to do with Stihl not wanting to get the most out of...