LOL!
Do we have / Can we get a new 2015 discount code? I'm ready to re-load for the 2015/16 season! Only have 1/2 a SS left, HELP!!! ;)
Is the recipe section closed? Or are we still open for new recipes for the book?
I put a door on one, and use it for my chunks... They are great, especially if you have a way to move it (fork lift of some sort...)... [IMG]
Krykeeee!! Is that real?
Part 1: [MEDIA] Part 2: [MEDIA] Love the Benny Hill music accompaniment.
Nice tree! I need one of those, well, not really!
CHILL??? You guys kidding me? It's 140 degrees (feels like it anyway) and 245% humidity right now! Holy crap! ;)
Yes, and it is also "Ironic" that "Machria" is asking the "Policman" for evidence! ;)
Lol! I was thinking ounces and gallons or something..... Hatchet, looking for a hatchet
Was on the Ariens site to download my splitter parts manual to figure out which oil filter I need to use... and noticed this press release. Looks...
Hmmmmm! I like your thinking!!!! And THEN, I could get yet even ANOTHER chainsaw saw, "so I can utilize the new dremel!" "Oh Honey, I...
ahh ok, he's starting to come around! You just find a ridiculous way of justifying taking more wood, that's all!! :D
Sure, I could do that but then it would be easier to just flip up the H/V splitter and qtr it, which is what I do now instead. ;)
LOL! I guess your right, but it would be difficult to get biguns parked where the hoist is, my truck can't get around the corner of the house to...
A Hoist I built to get wood up to my 3rd story where my stove is. It's the 2nd floor of the house, but the house is on stilts, so it's 3 stories...
That was meant for bogydave
I've currently got 12.6 cord split and stacked. Last season I burned 3 cord, the most I've ever burned, so using that as worst case scenario, I'm...
Shawn, why is it EVERY time you post a pic of a stack, it looks to be done with a plumb-bob and level, OR, you are cheating and stacking it rough...
No, but you SHOULD "Say no to blowers"!!! :D